WHAT YOU´LL DO
- Visit the polychromatic church of Santa María de Los Reyes
- Visit the Abacial Tower and enjoy its sights to the valley
- Experience a tour from the XVI to XXI century by visiting 2 wineries and exploring their history
- Traditional lunch from La Rioja
- Explore the vineyards
- Guided visit to a winery a tasting of wines
- English, French, Spanish, Basque
- On request (extra charge*): German / portuguese / japanese* / chinese*
WHAT TO EXPECT
The history of Laguardia is written down on its rocks which are waiting for the tourists in order to be read. The underground of the village is drilled by wineries or caves excavated under the houses and streets which are approximately 6 meters deep.
Early in the morning you will have a guided tour through the church of Santa María de los Reyes which was built at the end of XVI century. There, we could appreciate the precious polychrome of XVII century.
To continue with, you will move to the Abacial Tower which was walled on the XIII century from that we will see the whole valley of Rioja Designation of Origin.
Once you have whetted your appetite, there could not be anything better than visiting a XV century winery and discovering the real wine history.
Regarding the meal, you will taste the magnificent riojan menu on a winery full of magic or on a traditional restaurant. That will be up to you.
In the afternoon, we suggest you take a walk through the vineyards and to finish with the experience, you will visit the famous winery of Marqués de Riscal which belongs to the XXI century and shows the modernity of the zone. On this tour a taste of two wines is included.
- A minimum of 2 people.
- With a private tour guide, the schedule, duration and activities can be adjusted to meet your needs.
- Please, provide us with any special request you have.
- Kids under the age of 12 are not allowed in this experience.
- Cancel up to 15 days in advance for a full refund
- Cancellations between 15 days and 48 hours will be charged 50%
- Cancellations 48 hours in advance will be charged 100%