- LIVE GUIDE: English, French, Spanish, Basque
- DEPARTURE POINT: Your hotel
- RETURN DETAILS: Returns to original departure point
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
WHAT YOU´LL DO
- Visit the polychromatic church of Santa María de los Reyes.
- Visit the Abacial Tower and enjoy its sights to the valley.
- Experience a tour through a classic winery and taste the traditional menu from La Rioja.
- Explore the vineyards.
- Experience a tour through the famous and modern winery of Marqués de Riscal which includes a tasting of 2 different wines.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The history of Laguardia is written down its rocks which are waiting the tourists in order to be read. The underground of the village is drilled by the wineries or caves excavated under the houses and streets which are approximately 6 meters deep.
Early in the morning you will have a guided tour through the church of Santa María de los Reyes which was built at the end of XVI century. There, we could appreciate the precious polychrome of XVII century.
To continue with, you will move to the Abacial Tower which was walled on the XIII century from that we will see the whole valley of Rioja Designation of Origin.
Once you have whetted your appetite, there could not be anything better than visiting a XV century winery and discovering the real wine history.
Regarding the meal, you will taste the magnificent menu from La Rioja on a winery full of magic or on a traditional restaurant. That will be up to you!
In the afternoon, you will suggest you a walk through the vineyards.
To finish with, you will visit the famous winery of Marqués de Riscal which belongs to the XXI century and shows the modernity of the zone. On this tour a taste of two wines is included.
With an escort guide, the schedule, duration and activities can be adjusted to meet your needs. Please, provide any special requests you have.
Book a PREMIUM experience to enjoy a private guided tour.
- Cancel up to 15 days in advance for a full refund
- Cancellations between 15 days and 48 hours will be charged 50%
- Cancellations 48 hours in advance will be charged 100%