WHAT YOU´LL DO
- Explore the charming villages of Getaria and Zarautz
- Visit a little workroom of canned fish placed on the port of Getaria
- Taste the menu of a traditional cider bar in the Basque Country
- English, French, Spanish, Basque
- On request (extra charge*): German / portuguese / japanese* / chinese*
WHAT TO EXPECT
To begin with the experience, once we arrive to Zarautz we will have a guided tour around the village, including the restaurant of Karlos Arginaño an his hotel.
When we finish the tour in Zarautz we will move to Getaria. The fame of Getaria is due to its seafaring tradition which has led to excellent restaurants, beaches and docks. In addition, Getaria is the cradle of some historical figures as Juan Sebastián Elcano and Cristóbal Balenciaga. There we will have a guided tour around the village.
Following that, we will have lunch in a traditional restaurant in Getaria.
After that, we will visit the Cristóbal Balenciaga Museum and its new annexed building of the Aldamar Palace.
After the visit, we will visit the cannery which is located next to the harbour with a small guided tour inside. For the PREMIUM option, once inside the cannery, you will taste the best of Cantabrian Sea. That will be an unforgettable experience in which the customer will get a close look at the little workroom of canned fish whose specialty are the anchovy fillets in oil.
At the foreseen time, we will return to the hotel
- A minimum of 2 people.
- With a private tour guide, the schedule, duration and activities can be adjusted to meet your needs.
- We advise to wear comfortable shoes for walking through the old part.
- Please, provide us with any special request you have or any eating intolerances.
- Cancel up to 15 days in advance for a full refund
- Cancellations between 15 days and 48 hours will be charged 50%
- Cancellations 48 hours in advance will be charged 100%