WHAT YOU´LL DO
- Explore the city of San Sebastian through its history
- Discover the San Telmo Museum and its treasures
- Taste some of the best pintxos of the city and combine them with local wine
- Enjoy the views and other treasures such as the Theme Park of Igeldo (1912)
- English, French, Spanish, Basque
- On request (extra charge*): German / portuguese / japanese* / chinese*
WHAT TO EXPECT
Donostia - San Sebastián, also known as the Cantabrian Pearl, is one of the cities which combine better gastronomy, culture and beauty at the same place. It also makes the traveller feel like a part of the city.
We will discover San Sebastian from its beginnings by making a historical tour. We will visit the most emblematic places and a tour by walk to the Old Part of Donosti and the market of La Bretxa. We will walk by the romantic zone that borders the Expansion of Cortázar (downtown) which was designed in the second half of the XIX century and which is subsequent to the old walls that were used to protect the city but were later demolished. We will know the secrets of the La Concha railing, the ancient baths of the royalty, stories from the harbour, etc.
Once we've gotten to know the city, we will start with our pintxotour as our lunch (tasting of little dishes), which will make us feel like a true “donostiarra” (inhabitants of San Sebastian)
We can’t leave this beautiful city without knowing more about the history and the ethnography of the basque village and its masterpieces which are gathered in the San Telmo Museum.
The tour will be finished with a trip through history visiting the Monte Igueldo where we will enjoy the breathtaking views of all the city. Near the “Peine de Los Vientos” is situated the funicular station which will bring us to the Monte Igueldo (and the Theme Park 1912). This Theme Park is difficult to describe as it is anchored in the past: It is innocent, childish, charming and has one of the best views of the city. The Swiss Mountain, the maze, the carousel and all those will make you enjoy the park.
Return to the Hotel in Bilbao with the guide and driver.
- A minimum of 2 people.
- With a private tour guide, the schedule, duration and activities can be adjusted to meet your needs.
- Please, provide us with any special request you have or eating intolerances.
- Cancel up to 15 days in advance for a full refund
- Cancellations between 15 days and 48 hours will be charged 50%
- Cancellations 48 hours in advance will be charged 100%