Learn about the origins of the Basque Coast Geopark and its inhabitants from places like the rocks that tell the history of the land, or the caves where the first humans inhabited these lands. Let yourself be impressed by the geological and scenic richness of the Basque Coast.
- The first day we will live the "ONGI ETORRI" experience: a txakoli and a "pintxo" to live the essence of the Basque Coast, we will learn to say some words in Basque, one of the oldest languages of the continent. This visit will take place in the old part of Zumaia, our town. From the land to the table. More than a greeting is to open our hearts to outsiders.
- We will start with a visit to a typical farmhouse of the Basque Coast, where we will learn about country life, the daily chores of a farmhouse in the region and feed the animals.
- Free time for lunch in Zumaia and later we will go on a route to visit the Flysch and its spectacular cliffs by boat.
- In the morning, we will do the activity called "The Enigma of Euskera". We will get to know one of the most ancient cultures in Europe and learn how to say some words in Basque, one of the oldest languages on the continent. This visit will take place in the old part of Zumaia.
- In addition, we will have the opportunity to visit the very old fish sales room.
- Free time for lunch in Zumaia.
- Starting the day, we will enjoy a guided tour called "The octopus of the Flysch", protagonist of the local gastronomy in Zumaia. And as a finishing touch to an unforgettable experience, we will taste a good pintxo and a txakoli.
- Free time for lunch.
- Free afternoon.
- In the morning, we will be able to take a private tour of the black Flysch of Deba. An amazing walk through the oldest seabed of the Geopark.
- After the visit, free time for lunch in Deba.
- In the afternoon, we will visit the Goienetxe farmhouse, where we will visit the herd, learn about the production of cheese and enjoy a small tasting.
Once the visit is over, farewell "Laister arte" ("See you soon" in Basque language).