WHAT YOU´LL DO
- Get information about the Basque cuisine, Bretxa Market and Gastronomy societies
- Buy the latest seasonal ingredients at the market (optional: Premium experience)
- Experience a cooking session with an expert chef at a Gastronomic Society
- Get some tips about Basque gastronomy
- English, French, Spanish, Basque
- On request (extra charge*): German / portuguese / japanese* / chinese*
WHAT TO EXPECT
Gastronomic Societies are the best place for us when meeting friends as well as family. There, we show our culinary skills in order to share with them what we have been cooking. Feel as if you were a local from San Sebastian!
Early in the morning, we will meet with the chef on a café in order to get some instructions about the day plan. You would also receive some information about the Basque cuisine, Bretxa market and Gastronomic Societies. Later, with the premium experience you will have the chance to buy the latest seasonal products at the market.
Then, we will go to a Gastronomic Society in with the chef. So, you will put an apron on in order to start cooking what you have recently bought at the market. Once the recipes are finished and prepared, it is time to start eating!
To finish with, an interesting talking shop will be headed by the chef about the gastronomy of the Basque Country. What is more, we will pay the bill of the Society as locals do.
(*) The price do not include the consumts, drink, etc., in the society, the bill will be made according to consumed and the clients will pay for it directly in the society
- A minimum of 4 people.
- With a private tour guide, the schedule, duration and activities can be adjusted to meet your needs.
- Please, provide us with any special request you have or any eating intolerances.
- Kids under the age of 12 are not allowed.
- Cancel up to 15 days in advance for a full refund
- Cancellations between 15 days and 48 hours will be charged 50%
- Cancellations 48 hours in advance will be charged 100%